whycantIgetaname

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hey, It's 2006!

Thank you, Mother Nature, for not raining on my personal parade this New Year's.

I thought for sure I'd be struggling with wind-shredded umbrellas and soaked shoes, but it turned out that the storm passed through San Francisco by late Saturday morning; when I arrived, the skies were appropriately blue and the sun was shining.

I was at the Ferry Building at midnight, and the fireworks show was a lot of fun.

The rain I did encounter hit on my drive home from the airport on Sunday afternoon. Phooey!

Sunday night I was over at my friends Tony & Kevin's for a New Year's dinner which they prepared. So good! And they had some interesting (and, in one instance, cute) friends over too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hope you got lucky. happy new year!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONE instance?

Pron star cute?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paddy must be the datalounge patrick. no one else would do "pron."

So, the people at the party were ugly, eh?

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home