whycantIgetaname

Sunday, December 04, 2005

NYC


Christopher Street, Greenwich Village
September 6, 1995


Getting into a "New York mood" for my weekend trip to New York City this weekend, I rented a few of my favorite Woody Allen pictures: Annie Hall, Manhattan, and Hannah and Her Sisters.

Ten years ago this past summer, I spent a week with a friend in New Jersey. We took a day trip into the city one warm September afternoon; while on Christopher Street, I snapped this great shot of two drag queens.

Oh, and follow-up on my neighbor, Dave, across the hall in #26. He's straight. Sigh. Cool guy, though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No "Broadway Damage"?
Where's my fainting couch??

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous. And I do not use the F word lightly.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home