whycantIgetaname

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Quiet

A very low-key Sunday.

My morning consisted entirely of watching A Room With A View on DVD with the audio commentary on -- excellent, by the way. What a tremendous cast, gorgeous production design and cinematography.

I finally showered at, like, two o'clock and made my way downtown around 5 p.m. to meet my friend David for dinner and, later, gelato.

Right now, I'm enjoying a nice little IM convo with my friend Dan in South Carolina. He's yummier than key lime pie on a warm summer's day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly, Tom has never tasted a truly good key lime pie, otherwise he would never make this blatantly erroneous comparison.

Plus, I've met this Dan person, and I can say from experience that while he exceeds the sweetness of most peach cobblers, key lime pie is out of his league.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home