whycantIgetaname

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wet


Okay, I give up.

No, not on the blogging thing.

After drafting my first regular entry the other night, a piece on why I refuse to own a cell phone, I decided that sort of commentary just wasn't me. It read as...forced. A little too precious. And, frankly, it struck me as derivative of other bloggers I have read and admired of late. So, no more of that.

I'll stick with what I like to gab about most: travel, photography, and cute guys.

Oh, I feel much better now.

So, yeah, cute guys. Dozens of them were cavorting around the home and splashing about in the pool of my friends Steve and Jerry up in the Hollywood Hills. Steve hosts a homolicious pool party each August. To miss it is simply not an option.

Two of the cutest dudes were Jerry, Steve's boyfriend, and his friend John. John is the hunk up there on the left. Jerry is the stud on the right. A bonus? The two comely dudes seen just over John's shoulder, eyeing the camera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.... can I get on the invitation list? Pleeeeeeeaaaassseeee?

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home