whycantIgetaname

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Where have you been?

This groovy map is courtesy of this nifty site. The other maps they provide (USA, Europe, and Canada) are neat to fiddle with too. This fancy map below displays where in the world I've been since 1991 (23 countries, or, according to the site's calculations, 10% of the planet):



An October trip to Brazil and Argentina will add some color to South America, and in September of 2006, Australia will get the red treatment too.

Don't let the fact that all of China is red (well, aside from it being "Red" China, heh) fool you: I've only been to Hong Kong, but there isn't a separate category for HK. And Japan, while I do want to spend some extended time there, is only really included because I spent approximately five hours at Narita Airport during layovers on my way two/from Hong Kong in November 2004. Hey, I contributed to the Japanese economy by eating a meal there, so I think that counts. Sorta. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home